Sunday, August 31, 2014

Dooney and Bourke Lexington shopper croco Bag review!

Hey guys I am blogging about the Dooney and Bourke Lexington Croco Shopper Bag!
Wow, thats a long name for a bag but lets me just tell you all this bag, It is perfection!!!!!
It isn't a Louis vuitton bag or Hermes; lets just say for a middle class house wife its good enough for me! A Big thank you to my amazing husband!!!!  Thanks so much and you rock! 
He bought this bag in the Venacain in Las vegas while on business tour. He knew how much I loved Dooney and Bourke bags and how much I adore the color yellow! So when he was walking i the Venacain he saw a Dooney and Bourke store and went inside browesed through a couple of bags called me and asked to pick which one appealed most to me! It took me a while to decided but the decision was made! I just love this bag so much I have been carrying it for the past 3 weeks. One thing I didn't love about the bag is that the zipper was kind of hard to use but I broke in to it and now its better. 
It has several Pockets on the inside, one side has a double zipper, and I feel like you have to wear this bag for a good week to break into it and have it work with you. One thing I really love about this bag even though it might not look like it has a lot of room it actually does! I stuffed two pairs of flip flops!!! A water bottle, two small books and much more as you can see in the pictures!
The bottom has four semi golden buttons that help the bag stand up and prevent the floor from touching the actual leather! Another big detail that I love about this bag is that is doesn't flop over every time you put it down. A lot of bags are like that but this bag stands up and keeps everything in its place inside of the bag.
It has two exterior vertical pockets that i put my keys and phone into and other stuff that I can stuff dow when my son is crying and I am running out the door. 
Its made out of real calf skin ( Sorry Animal lovers!! I felt bad to when I found!! Lets not go to crazy!) It has this brick like texture on the outside and on the inside is lined with red cotton fabric and those two colors together makes me fall in love with the bag even more! It has golden zippers and detailing that add that little vavavvoom!  You can see all the little detailing in the pictures after this whole monologue!
The latest color is the brown one! Which you can check out on the link on bottom!
You guys can purchase this product (That I am not affiliated with!) on Zappos.com I provided you guys with the link! Zappos.com/Dooney-Bourke <<<
Tell me what you guys think of this bag and why you would and wouldn't purchase it!
Leave me your comments!!! 
Love ya!!!!!!!!

















Just look a this amazing zipper detailing!!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorites